Thursday, March 29, 2007

These Two pulled in Tuesday night and left Wednesday morning. Can you believe these things. I think who ever was building these things got busy doing something else and forgot to finish the other half. I hope they only paid half price. The White one is bigger than the Silver and Red one.
The silver one was parked right next to us. They are from Canada. I don't think Sonny and I could get in there at the same time. The Dog house is bigger than that thing. They told me their is a full MINI kitchen and a queen size bed in the Silver one, yea right. They were the size of Sonny and I, small people, LOL. You know there is no room for each to call, this is my space. These things are no bigger than a walk in closet. Fine to hide in if you are playing hide and seek, but not to live in. Even for a week end and they have been to Florida and heading home. Don't you know they will feel like they live in a mansion when they get home.

No comments: