Saturday, March 27, 2010

Never Know What You Will Find!!

All of this group is on Private Property. But if you are going to live on a piece of property like
this well get over it people are going to stop and look. We were driving out a little road trying to get to the top of he Mountain and this is what we found.

The Man walked out on his porch and waved for me to come closer and make my self at home
and take all the pictures I wanted. He said he would have stayed out with me but he had a bad cold. There is a flyer box at his mail box and adonation box to help preserve this natural bridge area. There is blasting in the area that may damage it. It is so awesome here, my pictures don't come close to doing it justice.








I couldn't take a picture to show the whole thing at one time. There are several waterfalls all visible from his home.

No comments: