Monday, December 06, 2010

This Is Called Breakfast!!!


On Friday we deiced this would be our last time to be able to eat Breakfast before we leave. After we ate he told me that he would take me to see the Snow in the Mt's.

The Snow was here Yesterday, not today. So we kept driving up.

This was in the Chimneys Picnic area. Man is that some cold water.

The Chimneys. I have been there with a Camera and no film. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

That is the tip top and it is so cold no one is there.

No snow but we found Ice.

More cold water in Picnic Area.

I couldn't resist taking about 50 snaps. I had to try and get a drip.

Almost!!!!!!!!!!

Am I good or what, lol. I got it!!!!!!

Sonny pretending he didn't pick up a rock!!!!!!!
You wont see many of me. Many many reasons.
As we came into Gatlinburg these sack chairs were lining both sides of the road. The Christmas Parade is tonight. We heard there was close to 80,000 people in downtown Gatlinburg to see the parade. I know two that were NOT there.

No comments: