Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good morning to all, it is a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky and its 58 at 8:30 AM Tuesday. This is the entrance of the park where we are staying. When we first got here I was like your kidding, this is a fishing low grade camp. But I was wrong, their are a lot of people that live here year around. Richards had to set up to the right of the curve you can see and we are straight ahead. A little inconvenient, but we are making it only have 4 more nights. The owners are very nice and have enjoyed our stay. Their is a pond right in front of us with a fountain in the center. Forgive me for calling it a fishing camp.
This is a Church (lol) we saw in Pa and it looks like my Abby that's a part of the Dickens Village.

As you can see I love steeple's, it doesn't madder what the domination I love the architecture and the more ornate the more I love them. This is St Marys in Waterbury, CT. We drove over on Sat in the rain. Sorry about the color and quality had a setting wrong. Will try to do better after these .
Isn't it beautiful!

No comments: