Friday, September 29, 2006

This Lighthouse (one of my loves) is at Lighthouse Point in New Haven. One of the very few you can get to on land. Lots of them are in a gated community or someone's back yard and of course public NOT ALLOWED o yes and that is posted. But this on is very excisable others are on a island just off shore and they say you can see them by boat well hello, I don't have a boat. A 38 Ft with a tow is long enough. And to rent a boat well I would have to sell a child and that's not going to happen.


This little man just left one of those little markets that is in that red building. This is the common site to go to market. Their is very few large grocery stores and super walmart I don't think so they aren't allowed in most towns in the New England area only Ma and Pa. Which is fun to go in except you don't want to pay the price. Some what out of order but I had to show you this carousel that was on the grounds with the Lighthouse. It is in a enclosed building. They have to close it in to save is from the saltwater air. You cant see the detail on the animals but is is exquisite. I was so glad the Ladies that was there getting ready for some kind of except let me in to take the picture. It is starting to rain, but we have got most every thing ready to leave in the morning for Ohio. We will be in Penn. For the night then on to Ohio.

No comments: