Monday, January 29, 2007

Somebody's belongings litters the road sides every where. The wind and storms they have had since Katrina is a fight to keep those Blue tarps that you see EVERY Where. The homes and structures that still have big holes in them they have to try and save what they can with the tarps. We saw people living in tents on their property and trying to rebuild what didn't look like it was safe or to livable to begin with. I don't know how they can start all over with a car that has s tree still laying across it and the place they may have worked at is still on the ground in a pile. As I sit here with my tears in a nice warm Coffee Shop so I can get on line, They are out there struggling to heat something for Breakfast for them and their children. Lord forgive me when I complain that I need anything.

This is the end of 90 as they new it to be. Its still out, being worked on and their hope is to have it back by July.
The RV park doesn't have Internet service or PHONE service. They have to use Cell phones to connect to the out side world. IM not complaining. Just fact that they all have a long way to go to get back to what ever normal can be down here.

No comments: