Wednesday, January 24, 2007



This picture is in the foyer. Most of the windows in church are religious (well hello) but there is also some of the history of the Island and the love story behind the story of Christ Church. There is a cemetery on the property and it only has members of the church and the early settlers of the Island except for the renowned author Eugenia Price. She wrote a trilogy on the Island and the love story about the Church. The lady said we should have read the books before coming and they would come to life for us. Me read , yea right like that's going to happen. I ask her if it was on audio and she looked at me like I had lost my mine. She told me she read one of the books in one night. I want to see this book.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I JUST read The Lighthouse by Eugenia Price. Dumb me, I didn't know it was a true story until I had finished the book. I would love to go to St. Simone's one day but just in case I never do, I at least got to see some pictures.
Thanks