Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Saturday Drive to Sylacauga to find Slate!!


Court House in Talladaga, Abbey also though it was pretty.


The old Train Depot.

Along Hwy 77

Color here but not in Guntersville yet.

You know you never know what is around the next been, so keep your eye open so you don't miss anything.


We drove out a little dirt road and I saw some big rocks and I said ha is where we need to climb up to o eat our picnic lunch. When we turned around this was the view. Wow!!!
My girls enjoyed the Picnic also. they had a good time. So did I until on the way down and there was Quarts Rocks every where and I fell and started sliding all he way to the bottom. Ouch!!!! But the rocks were so pretty, they sparkle like glass and they cut like glass too.



On to another Day!!

I had to add this. I bought this small bag of Steak Fries and i wasn't sure what part of these they call Steak Fries.

Lucy was a good girl so she got a new duck!!!

Was washing the carpet and the girls wouldn't behave so had to put them in time out.

No comments: